Newsletter

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thank you to Amazing Audrey and Super Cool Kendra!


I just wanted to say thank you to Amazing Audrey and Super Cool Kendra! And I can't forget My Emma. Thanks to these wonderful ladies I am resurrecting my newsletter. My database blew up some time ago and the idea of starting from scratch was so daunting I buried my head in the sand. 

Audrey is going through hundreds and hundreds of old contest entries and emails in order to try to put a database together and she's going to help me send the newsletter out each month. We've got the content all sorted and we're really excited about some of the columns that I'm going to be routinely including. There will be eco-friendly tips, recipes, contests, and a bookclub pick in addition to author news. We hope to keep things fresh and interesting. 

Kendra is working to update all of my social network sites with Sprout so that folks can easily sign up. To sign up copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:Join/signupId:56104 

Before I go - I also wanted to let everyone know that I was in the spotlight today on the Romance eBooks Blog: 
http://romanceebooksspringsummernewsletter.blogspot.com/

Check it out if you have a chance. AFTER you sign up for the shiny new newsletter!

Sam

No comments: