Newsletter

Friday, April 03, 2009

Come visit me on the island!


Author Island, that is! If you haven't entered the Author Island contest, you still have a couple weeks left. While you're over there checking that out, check out the new interview they just posted. 

http://www.authorisland [dot] com/index [dot] php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2057&Itemid=602

remove the spaces and replace [dot] with .

I don't mind saying that I'm SO glad it's friday and I'm even more happy that next week is Spring Break for my son. In other fun news, I received my copy of Forbidden: The Temptation today. I'm really pleased with the layout of the book and the cream colored paper. The publisher did a fantastic job IMHO. 

I've spent the past 2 days polishing The Sacrifice. I've got about 40 pages left to go and just decided that I need to cut a character. Ack! I was hoping to finish this tonight, but I may end up getting up early in the morning to tackle that. Tomorrow we're supposed to work on taxes. Then in the evening we'll be celebrating out God-daughter's birthday. Did I mention taxes tomorrow? *groan*

Sam

No comments: