Newsletter

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

And the winner is...



Congratulations to Janet W. for winning my special promo pack. I will be taking it to the post office and mailing it along with the couple dozen mini promo packs that were just returned to me from the post office. Apparently when you put a button in the envelope you have to pay more postage because the machine spits it out. 

The weird thing is that about 10 envelopes didn't come back and I received a few thank you notes. Did all ten make it through? Who knows. Bottom line. If you requested one and you don't get it with in a week, please write me and we'll try again. 

In other news, I started doing some research for the opening scene of The Summoning today. Hubby had the day off so we drove around San Diego looking for just the right setting for the scene and then we spent about an hour at the BMW dealership checking out their Z4 Roadster. I'm convinced that's what Will Carlton drives. What a gorgeous car.

I did feel a bit sorry for the salesman though. After hubby and I were looking at it for a while he came up to us and asked if he could show us anything. Without thinking I said, "I don't think so. This is perfect. It's exactly what I want. I don't need to see anything else." Hubby had to jump in and let the poor man down slowly, telling him I wasn't really there to buy a Z4, I was an author doing research. Oops.

Sam

No comments: