Newsletter

Saturday, June 13, 2009

June Contest-$25.00 Gift Certificate and Burning Alive, signed edition

First I'd like to congratulate Sandie E. for winning the May contest. Your signed copy of Forbidden: The Temptation and that cute, cuddly werewolf plush is on the way to you. Enjoy!

Now, onto the June Contest!

Summer is right around the corner and school is almost out. Although I equate this time of year with long lazy days filled with scorching hot reads, this summer I'm going to be knee deep in edits and writing. 

What am I going to do instead? I'm going to give one lucky reader a $25.00 shopping spree at All Romance eBooks (cause you know I love's my eBooks) AND a signed copy of this month's bookclub pick--Burning Alive by Shannon K. Butcher (see extraordinarily yummy cover below).

To enter you must (1) be on Sam's newsletter mailing list (you can sign up on my website) and (2) send in your entry via the contact form on Sam's website. Provide your snail mail address along with the phrase "June Contest".

What's the website? samanthasommersby [dot] com

Good luck!

Sam

No comments: