Newsletter

Friday, March 20, 2009

In the mood for some Sinful Chocolate Cake?

The new issue of the Samhellion Newsletter is out and in it I posted my recipe for Sinful Chocolate Cake. Yum Yum!

You can read the entire issue at: thesamhellion [dot] com/2009/march/index [dot] htm 

Here's the recipe:

Sinful Chocolate Cake
(serves eight)

1 box of Devil's Food cake mix
1 box of instant chocolate pudding
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/4 cup Godiva Chocolate Liquor

Pour the cake mix and pudding mix into a large mixing bowl. Follow the directions on the cake mix box substituting 1/4 cup of Godiva Chocolate Liquor for 1/4 cup of the water called for. Substitute coffee for the remainder of the water called for on the box mix. Add the chocolate chips. Cook in a bunt pan according to the instructions on the box.

And, in other fun news - I just got a new review for Forbidden: The Claim from the Bookwenches. First I have to say that I LOVE that name ... Wish I'd thought of it. 

Here's a little excerpt from the full review, which can be found here: bookwenches [dot] com/reviews [dot] htm

"The conflict that arises is written with a flair for the unusual, while keeping the reader enmeshed in the drama that unfolds. I found myself reading as quickly as I could to see what the outcome would be. If you are looking for a wickedly enthralling read, this book is for you. I can't wait to read more by this talented author." --Teagan

Sam


Available March 1, 2009 - Forbidden: The Temptation



No comments: