Newsletter

Friday, March 27, 2009

Forbidden: The Temptation is available for Pre-Order!


I woke up this morning to an eMail in my inbox telling me that Forbidden: The Temptation is available for pre-order from Amazon.

And it's 20% off!


*jumps up and down clapping*

Best of all, is ALREADY has a ranking which means that someone ordered it already. It wasn't my mom, because I have told her yet. LOL! If you do happen to buy and read it, please let me know what you think. Amazon reviews are verrrry nice too. 

My plans for today are to clear all my emails and do my blogging, drop my son off at school, stop at the gym, then the grocery store, then home to shower, then write until 2:30, then pick up my son, and write until 5:00. That should give me a full day of writing and my goal is to finish draft 1 of The Sacrifice today. That gives me some time to polish. I chatted with my editor yesterday and have a 1-2 week extension. I want to spend that time fine tuning. Now...on to the work!

Sam

No comments: