Newsletter

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Give-a-way - Mini promo packs!

Today I'm going to chatting over on the SamhainCafe Yahoo Loop with some of my fellow Linden Bay Paranormal/Urban Fantasy authors. The chat will start at 11:00 am pst and go for 3 hours. I'll be posting about my Forbidden series and I'll be there to answer questions. If you can, please hop on. I think it will be fun. With the print release of Forbidden: The Temptation just a week away (it's already available in eBook), the timing is excellent. 

In honor of the print release, I have some really nifty signed bookplates. Anyone that would like one should contact me this week. I'll also include a Forbidden bookmark and button in the envelop. Send me your snail mail via the contact form on my website with the comment "Mini promo pack request" and I'll mail them out throughout the week (as long as my supply lasts). If you want to know what they look like - you can find images of them in the "Fun Stuff" page on the website. 

Website: samanthasommersby [dot] com
Address for today's chat: groups [dot] yahoo [dot] com/group/samhaincafe/ 

Hope to see some of you there!

Sam

1 comment:

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Samantha, in 1983 my father was murdered, dismembered, boiled & flushed down the toilet by infamous British serial killer Dennis Nilsen. I am posting about this in my blog. Maybe you'd like to have a read?

If not, excuse me for disturbing you.

Best wishes, Shane.