Newsletter

Saturday, July 11, 2009

So what did Netta have to day?



Netta is a reviewer for Examiner.com here in San Diego, my home town. She read the first couple of my books, reviewed them, then came to one of my book signings a couple months ago. It was wonderful to meet her in person! I've been on pins and needles wondering what she thought of my latest. Well, the review is out!

"This fourth book from one of my favorite authors, Samantha Sommersby, is a hot, action-filled new read!...This novella packs a punch from the fast loving to the eventual outcome of the crazed rogue wolf...Bottom line, this book gets a resounding 5!"

This little boost came at a wonderful time. The past two days have been spent working like crazy on edits and adding some new scenes to The Ascension for which I have both a cover AND a release date. Release date - 10/16/09. I need to check to see if I can share the cover yet. This will be Byron and Violet's story combined into one novel with additional bonus material consisting of new/added scenes. As soon as I can, I'll post the cover!

Sam

No comments: