Newsletter

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Terrific Paranormal Author Contest

I wanted to post about this for all of you paranormal junkies out there - like me!

This is a great way to learn about new series and was the brain child of author Moira Rogers. Go Moira!


There are a total of 50 books being given away - each of them the first book in a different series. Why? To get readers like us hooked, of course. She's even calling it "Get Hooked on a Series." You also have the opportunity to join the mailing list of the various authors. I have to admit that I've just spent far too much time browsing authors websites and checking out books that were new to me. 


You can check the contest out at: http://moirarogers [dot] com/?q=node/348


Now...back to working on The Summoning!


(I hear CAM cracking her whip!)


Sam

No comments: